Festivals, Fairs, Events
Why do fairs and festivals feel so date-ish? I don’t know — maybe it’s the lights and the laughter … and the smell of fried goodies.
- Love is in the Air Valentine’s at the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Feb. 8-18 — I-Drive360 Orlando
- Cortez Commercial Fishing Festival Feb. 17 & 18 — Quaint fishing village, lots of seafood and fun! — Bradenton area
- 28th Annual Winefest Feb. 9-11 at Lakeridge Winery — Clermont
- Florida State Fair Feb. 8-19 — Tampa
- Osceola County Fair Feb. 9-18 — Kissimmee
- 2018 Illuminated Knight Parade (SAT. the 10th ONLY) — Ybor City, Tampa
- Titanic Dinner Gala (Various dates) — Orlando
Sweet Spots (with dinner options too)
Fancy Movie Night
Take “a night at the movies” up a notch with food, drinks and ambiance.
- Cinépolis — Davenport
- Cobb Plaza Cinema Café — Downtown Orlando
- Tampa Theatre “When Harry Met Sally” will be shown at 7pm on Feb. 14 — Downtown Tampa
- Bok After Dark at Bok Tower Gardens — Lake Wales Bonus tip: picnic at Bok Tower then go to Cinépolis in nearby Davenport for a movie.
- Couples Painting Class at Sweetwater Organic Farm (Feb. 11) — Tampa
- Dine Under the Oaks Rustic ValenDine at Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge (Feb. 14) — Orlando
- Heavenly Love at Emil Buehler Planetarium (Feb. 9 & 10 ONLY) — Sanford
- Star Studded Evenings at Crosby Observatory at Orlando Science Center (Various dates in Feb.) — Orlando
- Orlando Date Night Guide did a great write up with more info, read it here.